FaceBook

Subscribe VIA Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 8, 2017

Xidelang Holdings Ltd - Announcement

May 08, 2017


Dear investors,

The following announcements have been uploaded into Xidelang Holdings Ltd Investor Relations website.



.........................................................................................................................................................................................

MalaysiaPLC.com Homepage
Unsubscribe from Xidelang Holdings Ltd email alerts
General Disclaimer & Warning

1 comments:

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

My name is Mrs SMITH STEPHANIE. I live in Malaysia and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $100,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to MR IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (powerfinance7@gmail.com)

1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Regards.
Managements
Email Him at: powerfinance7@gmail.com

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Malaysia Latest Business News

News adopted from The Star, The Edge, Business Time, The Malaysian Insider & Free Malaysia Today...

Malaysia Chinese Business News

News adopted from SinChew Daily, Kwong Wah Daily...

Bursa Saham Latest Announcements

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites